IMPORTANT NOTES FOR VISITING OUR SHOP
I’m delighted to say our shop has now re-opened following the Covid-19 lockdown. We will intially be on reduced opening times and an appointment system will be in place to keep customers and staff safe. Details as follows:
- Monday: 9.30 – 4.30
- Tuesday: 9.30 – 4.30
- Wednesday: 9.30 – 4.30
- Thursday: 9.30 – 4.30
- Friday: 9.30 – 4.30
- Saturday: 9.30 – 4.00
Friday and Saturday appointments are advised but you are welcome to walk in if busy your patience is appreciated. We may be in the shop but the door is locked this is to enable us to clean and sanitise or serve customers who have made an appointment if it is urgent please knock and wait.
IMPORANT: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 risk, we ask our customers to please adhere to the following rules:
- A maximum of 2 Adults permitted in shop at one time
- Please remember to social distance
- Children for kilt hire – an appointment will need to be made , where possible the fitting will be the week before the function
- Hand sanitiser will need to be used and you will be asked to avoid touching where possible
- Please always wear a face covering in shop
We hope you understand all these are conditions are essential for keeping everyone safe. Feel free to contact us for advice , we will try to answer as soon as possible your patience and understanding is appreciated.